NÜRBURGRING ENDURANCE RACE WEEKENDS 2020
Date 2020 |
27.06 | 11.07 | 12.07 | 01.08 | 29.08 | 24.10 | 07.11 | 21.11
The Nürburgring Endurance Race Series ( VLN ) has become one of the most popular racing events for motorsport enthusiasts across all ages and generations, allowing fans to not just witness racing at the Nürburgring, but compete at the hallowed track as well. This is thanks to relatively easy procedures for getting involved, with the series open to both low-power compact hatchbacks, such as the Renault Clio RS, as well as high-end supercars like the Mercedes-AMG GT3, McLaren GT3, BMW M6 GT3, Audi R8 GT3, and Porsche GT3 Cup.
Eight 4-hour races make up the Endurance Race Series culminating in the main 6-hour race as the season finale, with competitors battling it out over the 24.433 km of the Nordschleife and GP Tracks. A single stage involves up to 180 cars and more than 600 drivers, with teams needing to prove not only their pace but their ability to continually set fast lap times and rack up as many laps as possible. Endurance Racing is the purest and cruelest of motorsports, a battle that can only take place at the Race Track.
- 3-day Nürburgring Nordschleife tour
- Airport meet and greet and VIP Transfer to the Nürburgring
- Professional guides in your chosen language ( English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean )
- Two nights stay in a four-star hotel surrounding the Nürburgring
- A broad selection of drinks and meals are included
- VIP Lounge Access overlooking the start / finish straight ( Friday-Sunday )
- Pit lane walk, paddock access, and race team visits
- Helicopter tour over the track during the race
- Guided visits to the Silicon Valley of the car industry - testing performed at the Nürburgring by manufacturers such as BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-AMG, Jaguar, Aston Martin, and many more
- Race Taxi Laps with Mercedes AMG GTR or Porsche GT3
- VIP Transfer to the airport
Day 1, Friday:
- Meet and greet, VIP transfer to the hotel / race track
- Introduction and briefing
- Nürburgring main complex walk with RingWerk
- Tour of the Nürburg Castle in the German Eifel Mountains
- Visit the Nürburgring GP — get access to the pit lane and team garages
- Dining in the restaurant at the bottom of the Nürburg Castle ( alternatively in Cochem, Luxembourg, or Trier to suit your preferences )
Day 2, Saturday:
- Hotel / lounge breakfast
- Pit lane, paddock, race teams, and racer garage visits and photo sessions
- VIP lounge — Witness the start of the Endurance Race, lunch
- Helicopter trip over the Nürburgring during the race
- Visit to flagship viewpoints
Day 3, Sunday:
- Hotel / lounge breakfast
- Manufacturer testing and development tour - see where manufacturers including Aston Martin, BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-AMG, Manthey Racing, and many more test and develop their latest products
- Race Taxi Laps with Porsche GT3 RS or Mercedes AMG GTR
- VIP transfer to airport
PRICE | NÜRBURGRING ENDURANCE RACE WEEKENDS FOR 1 — 3 Days
For 1 person small tour for 5 hours. Only 15 places available. Saturday from 11:00 to 16:00.
Price "All Inclusive Package": € 149,-
For 1 person 1 day weekend. Only 15 places available. Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00.
Price "All Inclusive Package": € 399,-
For 1 person 2 days weekend. Only 10 places available. Saturday — Sunday from 10:00 to 18:00.
Price "All Inclusive Package": € 1 199,-
For 1 person 3 days weekend. Only 5 places available. Friday — Sunday from 10:00 to 18:00.
Price "All Inclusive Package": € 1 899,-
For Booking | Please send us
- Your name and address, copy of the ID Card
- Which tour did you choose?
- How will you pay?
- Is this your first time at the Nürburgring?
- Do you have any requests for us?
- Various options and upgrades are available
Please send all your dates to our email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). Our team will immediately begin to realize your dream trip to Nürburgring.
We are waiting for you.